Contacta con nuestros profesionales93 418 72 78 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Psychology from the University of Barcelona. Specialist in Clinical Psychology.
- Masters in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Accredited by Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Seattle University.
- He is currently the coordinator of the Addictive Behavior Unit in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology Department at Hospital Sant Joan de Deu in Barcelona.
- He has devoted his professional career to specializing in addressing dual disorders (psychiatric and addictive) as well as in the management of behavioral and personality problems, both adolescents and adults.
- Dr. Matalí combines his work with teaching (including teaching in several masters programs), participating as a speaker at seminars and conferences, research, and numerous books and articles published.